Pages

Thursday, 2 September 2021

Character Map

WALT- infer character's thoughts and feelings. Acknowledge how a character reacts to unique situations in a narrative text. 

I wrote a narrative and did this character map about one of the characters, a girl called Layla. It was fun doing a google drawing of her and thinking of answers to the questions ab. 

 

3 comments:

  1. You have been doing some amazing work Josie. Lots of information about your character and a cool picture you have done reminds me of the Bratz dolls with her large eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have created a stunning character with a beautiful heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Josie, this character map ticks all the boxes for sure. You have used some great detail and have made a beutiful character that stands out from the crowd for sure....I love your layout and how you have created Layla, she simply is gorgeous inside and out. Keep up the awesome mahi!

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.