Pages

Thursday, 2 September 2021

Fractions Maths Answers Week 6

This is my answers to this week's fraction problems.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Josie. Ka pai to mahi - I like that you have shown me what your maths work looks like. You have solved these fractions problems perfectly! I wonder if you can solve problems with uncommon denominators or if that's your next challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You obviously really enjoy working with and understanding fractions JJ. Unfortunately I didn't see any workings and I would have loved to see the workings in Slide 3, as that was quite a complicated question. Hmmmm, uncommon denominators will give you something to think about and multiplying fractions will also be a challenge. When you are a whizz at those, come and see me as I am not the world's greatest when it comes to these kinds of fractions.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.