Pages

Wednesday, 15 April 2020

Lockdown Grid Art

To make my grid art I printed a picture from the internet then drew a grid on top of it with a ruler. Next I got another piece of paper and drew a grid on that. Then I copied the smaller picture onto the piece of paper with a pencil, went over the lines with a vivid and coloured it in. 

6 comments:

  1. I like your cat Josie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Josie ! I love this! You're very creative. I hope you going to put this up in your room for everyone too see. Keep up the great mahi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi JJ Great to see you're off to a flying start in Term 2.

    MrA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool cat Jose, such a happy face on it. Hope it made you happy when you were doing it. I really like the background colours, it makes your kitty stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Josie I love the background colour's it makes your cat really stand out, I can see you put alot of thought and creativity into this well done keep up the amazing work

    Paige Swift

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi jj, I really like the idea of doing the cat. To be honest that cat kind of looks like Spiky, since it's ginger. Also I really like the background it makes the cat look even more cute nd beautiful. From Amber, your best friend 😃😃

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.