Pages

Thursday, 30 April 2020

Mt Tarawera Eruption Animation

This is my Mt Tarawera eruption animation.

Reflection:
1st star: I like how I a made the smoke a bit transparent.
2nd star: I also like how I made the lava dribble down the volcano
Wish: Nothing

5 comments:

  1. This is super cool and amazing and i really love it ! next time maybe you could make it into a GIF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea Mile, a GIF would look great!

      Delete
  2. I love this animation Josie! I agree the lava dribble is very effective and it would be a great GIF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the paused effect at the beginning ... it filled me with anticipation !
    I had to wait patiently for the eruption ... then the lava came oozing out - very effective and impressive. Did it take you long to put this slide show together ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Josie,
    Well done this is amazing! That would look so cool if it was a Gif.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.