This is a seriously cool poster, bold and colourful which draws your attention. I like the way how you did not overcrowd it with information. Look forward to your next post.
I love the red in there, it really makes the poster pop. You've also done some very cool lettering for the title, Mr A would love that. That girl washing her hands is very good, awesome talent you have Josie.
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.
This is a seriously cool poster, bold and colourful which draws your attention. I like the way how you did not overcrowd it with information. Look forward to your next post.
ReplyDeleteFANTASTIC! This is great Josie. I always love looking at your WOW posters - you're such a great artist. Keep it up, Josie!
ReplyDeleteI love the red in there, it really makes the poster pop. You've also done some very cool lettering for the title, Mr A would love that. That girl washing her hands is very good, awesome talent you have Josie.
ReplyDeleteGood Job Josie I really love your poster and especially how you made the word pandemic look like the letters are too close, keep up the good work!!
ReplyDelete