WALT- Read a range of poetry and make connections with text to text to understand specific poetry structures. Use interesting vocabulary and the correct language feature in our poetry. Follow the specific structure of two types of poem. Write to entertain.
I read some cinqain and haiku poems and learnt how to write them. I wrote some and used google drawings to draw an illustration of my poem.
Morena Josie, I really like your poems. The drawings you have put to them to makes it unique, well done. Did you find it easy to do the poems?
ReplyDeleteHi Tina, I like the cinquain poems and find them easy, but the haiku poems are hard to get the right amount of syllables.
DeleteDid you have fun doing the cat picture Josie? Can be fiddly after watching Brock do his he was getting frustrated. I enjoyed reading you poems.
ReplyDeleteYou have captured the personalities of both a cat and dog perfectly Josie with your careful consideration for vocabulary words! Tino pai
ReplyDelete