Pages

Tuesday, 31 August 2021

Narrative

WALT- plan a narrative following this structure: introduction of setting and characters, problem and solution.  

Reflection- I wrote this narrative on google docs. It had to have a moral in it. My moral is "If you help others, they will help you." It was really fun to write. 


8 comments:

  1. Josie this story is amazing. You are a true story teller. You have a painted a really clear picture of what happens as your story progresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is practically a novele, and I thought my story was to long! when is this story set? At first I thought it was long ago but then it got modern with lawn mowers and the air pollution. maybe you could tell the reader that at the start of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job Josie this is so long it is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josie your story is so long i can not believe my eyes you added so much detail into your narrative you might become an author one day i liked the starting of your story when the rich girl runs through a busy street.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait to see how the story ends

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did so much work this is amazing keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Josie you have put so much effort into your writing future author awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an exceptional story you have written Josie with a beautiful message for your readers! Your opening paragraph is captivating! I am blown away at the quality of vocabulary used and the level of detail you have provided. I can't wait to read your novels one day!

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.