Pages

Friday, 17 January 2020

Jane Goodall

This is my Summer Learning Journey information about Jane Goodall

The name of the person: Valerie Jane Morris-Goodall
A sentence about the work they do/have done: Jane Goodall studies wild chimpanzees.
A sentence about how they/their work has had an impact on the lives of others: Jane Goodall discovered that chimpanzees make tools. Some chimpanzees get pieces of grass or twigs and poke them into termite mounds.


Reflection:
Star: one thing that I like about my information is that I wrote two sentences about how her work has had an impact on the lives of others.  
Wish: I wish that I had a better sentence about the work they she does.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.