For my Summer Learning Journey, I wrote what I would say if Donald Trump asked me if I thought he should build the wall that he was planning on making.
If Donald Trump asked me to come up and explain my opinion about building his wall dividing USA and Mexico, I would say that he shouldn't build the wall.
That is because the wall would cost so much money. Also, the wall would have to be so long - almost as long as it is from the top of New Zealand to the bottom!
Another reason is that the wall wouldn't be very welcoming for tourists.
What would you say if Donald Trump called you up?
Reflection:
1st star: I like how I added a link.
2nd star: I like how I added a question.
Wish: I found it hard to think of reason's.
Click here to see more info.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.