Pages

Thursday, 16 January 2020

Equal Pay

This is my Summer Learning Journey explanation about equal pay. 

Have you ever noticed that most woman get less pay than men for sport? 
I'm going to tell you what I think about equal pay.

I think woman should get equal pay for sport. Men and woman are both the same, both humans. 
Imagine being as good as a man in sport, and still getting less money than him.


Do you think that men and woman should have equal pay in sport?


Reflection:
1st star: one thing that I like about my 
explanation is that I used paragraphs.  
2nd star: another thing that I like about my explanation is that I put a question at the start.
Wish: I wish my explanation had more reasons why woman should get equal pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.