We have been learning about our families.
We have been learning the stories of our families.
We have been learning to tell stories though animations in Slides.
We have been learning to record using Screencastify.
We created this because we wanted to share and save the special stories from our family's.
Two things getting PNG images and duplicating my slides in my animation.
Next time I would like to: read out the speech bubbles in my animation during my screencastify.
Do you like what you see?
Hi Josie, I really like your family story animation. I think it is so so so so funny. Your dad really was naughty and mischievous. Did you know my little brother is silly like your dad was?
ReplyDeleteHi Amber, I did know that your little brother is silly!😆
DeleteWow Josie what a great animation. It was very funny and made me laugh so hard. I think your dad was very mischievous! 😂🙈
ReplyDelete