There are four people in my family Mum, Dad my older sister and some pets.
My dad is called Simon. He is 53 years old. He works at the Far North District Council. He loves beer, sailing and steak. His birthday is in April.
My mum is called Maki. She is 43 years old. She is Japanese. She owns old water testing business. She loves pudding. She has black hair and her birthday is in February.
My older sister is called Mia. She is nine years old. She loves swimming, reading and singing. Her birthday is on the 11th of August. She also has brown eyes.
We have lots of pets like our chickens. There are four altogether. They are friendly and brown. they are free range chickens.
We also have two cats. One is named Spikey. When we got him and his brother Oliver, Dad wanted to name him peanut butter because he is ginger. He is four years old and is very fluffy.
Our other cat is called Oliver. He is grey and fluffy. He is four years old.
We also have five cows. They are named Kevin, (boy) Kuro, (boy) Fergus, ( bull) Mickey Moo, (calf) and Gorgeous. We name them in alphabetical order. I named Micky Moo. They are all brownie blackish and friendly.
I love my family because they are very nice.
Two stars and a wish
1st star: Writing about only one person at a time.
2nd star: Writing a good introduction.
Wish: Next time I think I should add more detail.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.