Pages

Monday, 24 September 2018

I Need More Pets!

     Image result for teacup puppies cross golden retriever puppies


I love animals! They are cute, interesting, and help to teach responsibility. I want more pets. I have three good reasons why.
          

       Firstly I think I should get more pets because I don't have           anything to play with. (I don't play with the cats because they         only sleep and I don't play with Mia because she is annoying.)

     
     My next reason is because I need to exercise. For example if I         got a dog I could exercise by taking it for a walk.

     My last reason is because I enjoy looking after animals and           playing with them.  My favourite thing is animals, so how will       I enjoy them if I don't have them?

     So now will you let me have at least one dog which would               make me very happy?

3 comments:

  1. i feel bad because you dont have a animal but i do my animal is a boston terrier which is a dog type and if you had a animal what will and what type of dog will out be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love dogs so MUCH!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love dogs so MUCH!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.