Pages

Thursday, 9 August 2018

                                                                                                                                           Tuatara Class
                                                                                                                                     Mangonui School                                                                                                                              9th of August 2018

Dear Mr Sedcole,

I am writing to you because the Year Threes really want to go back on the big kids playground.
My reasons are because we are allowed to climb trees but we are not allowed to go on the big kids playground. Wouldn't it be more dangerous falling out of a tree rather than the big kids' playground?

The second reason is because hardly any people go on it.

Also because when my Year Four friends go on the big kids' play ground I'm not allowed to go with them. Does that seem fair to you?

Yours Sincerely
Josie     

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Josie, you have made some very strong points. It does not seem fair. Maybe we should trial it and see how it goes? What do you think?
    Mr Sedcole

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.