I remember going to Japan with all the tall buildings with lots of windows and all the people speaking different languages that I don’t understand and seeing all my family.
I love the animals that chirp, bark, squeak and mew. Some are soft and fluffy and some have no fluff but I still love them.
I laugh when I see my fluffy cats Spikey and Oliva sleeping because when they sleep they sometimes snore quietly and because they sleep in funny positions.
A fun fact about me is that I’ve been to Japan twice in my life. One time when I was two and another time when I was seven years old. I only remember the time I went when I was seven but I know I had fun when I went when I was two.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.