Pages

Wednesday, 10 November 2021

Jazz my Sentence Slides

I looked at the sentences on the google slide and jazzed them up by putting in adjectives, onomatopoeia, verbs and other things that make the sentence more interesting.

Reflection- I liked making the fireworks sentence more interesting because it is fun to describe fireworks. I found it hard to do the car sentence.

2 comments:

  1. Slide 3 and Slide 4 were my favourite "jazzed up" sentences ... your confident use of adjectives, verbs and onomatopoeia (that is such a hard word to spell) made it possible for me to see and hear your very interesting sentences - well done JJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last one made me reminded me when i got covered in mud

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.