WALT: Synthesize information from short movies to develop new ideas and understanding and classify and compare different camera angles.
To make my slideshow, I had to sreenshot different shots from five different short films and put it on the slide it belongs in.
To make my slideshow, I had to sreenshot different shots from five different short films and put it on the slide it belongs in.
Reflection:
1st star: I like how we added the background of the first slide.
2nd star: I also like the description for the cut in shot.
Wish: I wish we didn't have to rush so much to finish it.
Have you ever made a film?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.