Pages

Friday, 31 July 2020

Sir Peter Jackson WOW

This is my Sir Peter Jackson WOW that I made on Google drawings.


Reflection:
1st star: I like how I made my Google Drawing of Peter Jackson.
2nd star: It was easy to do the border.
Wish: I wish that I made the title a different font.

Have you watched any of Peter Jackson's films before?

3 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Ccri, its very interesting how every one gets this information and ideas. Its so crazy how people think of these amazing items and things to do in one day well maybe not me hahaha!! I really love your drawing its so amazing I wish I could draw like that on google draw. I can draw really good on a peace of paper and a pencil. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I love how you put the colours the black and the white. Who is your favourite director?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello josie my name is jahn I LOVE your drawing of sir peter jackson your so good at drawing keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Bailey I am in Kowhai class I like your picture of Peter Jackson and your colour is cool could have you put a directors hat on him?



    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.