In the holidays on Wednesday I had a great playdate with Amber.
Me, Mum and Mia picked Amber up at the Z station and drove back home to play.
When we got back home Alyssa, Mia's friend, who was also coming for the playdate, arrived. First we played on our new extra bouncy trampoline. I bring two balls on too so we could play with them. After that me and Amber played on our blue hammock that was hung over our wooden balcony. After a little while Mia and Alyssa joined us. I wrapped my body in the hammock so you couldn't see me. Mia held the ends of the hammock and rocked me quickly from side to side. It was very fun and made my tummy feel funny.
When we got tired of the hammock we decided to play a fun board game. Mia picked a game called telestrations. You each get a notebook. Instead of lots of white paper pages, there are 8 whiteboard pages. You also get a whiteboard marker. You write your name in a box. After that you write a secret word that you don't don't tell or show anyone. Next, you flip your page and draw what your secret word is. For example if your secret word was dog you would have to draw a dog. after that you passed your book to the person next to you. They have to guess what it is and write down their best guess on the next page. Amber drew a cockroach and I thought it was a spider!
Afterwards, we had a delicious lunch of sausages, toast and baked beans that Mum made.
Next we played one more quick game of telestrations.
After that we had a swim in our hot, heated pool. It also has a machine that makes a strong current flowing in the middle of a pool. There is a dark blue, rectangular controller that has three buttons on. One of the buttons says “fast” and another says “slow.” One also says on\off. That controls the current. We stayed in the pool for an exciting one hour and a half. At first, me and Amber got in the pool by ourselves. After about 40 minutes in the pool by ourselves, Mia and Alyssa impatiently asked us to be allowed in too. After about 50 minutes in the pool we all got out and quickly ran inside so we wouldn't get cold. Next we got dressed, brushed our messy, tangled hair and got warm.
After that we went outside on the grassy lawn and played a fun game of duck-duck goose. There is a steep, green, grassy slope and you have to loop down forwards then up to the circle again.
Afterwards, Mum got out the fresh, yum blueberry muffins that she had just made. We greedily gobbled them.
Next, me and Amber sat down on the hard, wooden floor and played a game of cards. I taught her how to play a game called rich and poor. After that we played fish which is also a card game.
Then Alyssa’s Mum came and picked her up. Afterwards we happily bounced on the bouncey trampoline again. I brang on 2 balls with us .
Next, Amber's mum came to pick her up so they could drive to Kaeo.
It was a very fun playdate.
Reflection:
1st star: I think I was good at doing different paragraphs.
2nd star: I think I was good at editing it after I voice typed my writing.
Wish: I wish I had added more detail
1st star: I think I was good at doing different paragraphs.
2nd star: I think I was good at editing it after I voice typed my writing.
Wish: I wish I had added more detail
WOWWWWWWWW!!!!!! you have writed so much that I cant even write that much am Im not kiding and im nine. from your buddy sophie not teina
ReplyDelete