Pages

Wednesday, 14 August 2019

Hauora

W.A.L.T. We are learning about Hauora and that we each have 4 'walls' which we need to look after so that our body and mind can be happy and healthy.

We created this to show how we look after ourselves.




Two stars and a wish:

1st star: I think I was good at putting in a picture of me and adding my name.
2nd star: I think I was good at writing down the ideas and getting fonts.
Wish: I wish I made it more colourful.

How do you look after your body?

2 comments:

  1. hey josie I love to play netball to its my favourite sport in the hole world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi josie its me teina i am liked your Blog

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.