WALT: find words in the dictionary and the thesaurus and to understand 'personification' as a figure of speech.
This is my personification WOW.
Reflection:
1st star: I like how I did my Google Drawing of the vine going up the tree.
2nd star: It was easy to make up five other types of alliteration.
Wish: It was hard to make the title.

Hi Josie, It's Amber here!!! I like the way you made the vine slither up the tree by google drawing it. That would be so hard because you wouldn't be able to see the other side of the tree. But you were able to do it!!!!! You brought me back to when Mrs Masters taught us about personification and similes and stuff like that. Next time you could make the picture a little bigger. I still really like it though!!!!👑🐈
ReplyDeleteHi Josie i'm Leticey from Pompallier. I really like the way you told me in your blog what personification is. We have also been learning about language features lately!
ReplyDelete