WALT: How to correctly set out and write a thank you letter for a particular audience and purpose.
This is my thank you letter to Jacinda Ardern.
Colonel Mould Drive
Mangonui 0420
26 May 2020
Jacinda Ardern
Freepost Parliament
Private Bag 18 888
Parliament Buildings
Wellington 6160
Dear Mrs Jacinda Ardern,
I am writing to thank you for helping us get through the Covid-19 pandemic.
I am very grateful to you for your time and effort you put in during the pandemic. You are an amazing communicator and I really appreciate how you give the country regular updates. Also, I think it is great how you give lots of guidelines and tips to help us along the way. You have been incredible.
Now that we are at level 2, we can do lots of fun stuff like go to school for the first time in months. I was really excited! I have also seen lots of my friends at school and had fun playing with them.
In lockdown, I spent most of my time with my family. I was also keeping myself entertained by reading books (mostly Harry Potter), and patting our two pet cats as they lazily laid down in the sun. I have also been doing a lot of exercise outside to keep fit. I do a lot of art, especially drawing, along with some online video chats with my best friend, Amber Clark. Altogether, lockdown was extremely fun.
Thank you for being a fantastic leader throughout the pandemic, it must have been really stressful.
Yours sincerely,
Josie Millichamp.
Reflection:
1st star: I like how I wrote the first paragraph.
2nd star: It was easy to write the last paragraph.
Wish: I found it hard to do the second paragraph.
WOW!! Joise I can see that you have put a lot of effort in to this.This I so cool you are incurable and I am positive that Jacinda will love to see this
ReplyDelete