Pages

Thursday, 15 March 2018

ko Ahau Tenei

I am honest and proud.
I wonder why I enjoy ice cream.
I hear the fairies  humming in my pocket.
I see the train rushing down the track.
I want to be a graceful princess.
I am honest and proud.
I pretend my teddies are real.
I feel like eating delicious ice cream.
I touch my two furry and fluffy cats.
I worry about nothing.
I cry when I tumble down and fall over.
I am honest and proud.
I understand that I think lettuce is disgusting.
I dream about shining bright unicorns and fairies.
I try to skip with my pink and beautiful skipping rope.
I hope I get super rich!
I am honest and proud.

3 comments:

  1. your wereds big

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you josie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.