Pages

Monday, 14 September 2020

Josie's Weather Graph

 WALT: Use Google Sheets to create and interpret time series graphs.

This is my weather graph that I created on Google Sheets. I had to choose two towns, one in the south island and one in the north island. Then I used met service to see the seven day weather of those towns. After that, I wrote down the temperatures. Then, I made a graph out of that information. 

Reflection:
1st star: I enjoyed using Google Sheets because I don't use them much. 
2nd star: It was easy to write down the temperatures. 
Wish: I found it hard to make the graphs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josie you've done 1 amazing job here collecting all the resources for the graphs they look exactly how they are meant to.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.